I love to dream of going to new places. I haven’t had a holiday in a couple of years but as soon as I can eneough bunny bucks I’m off!
I love amazing places with waterfalls and beaches and new animals to make friends with.
I’ve travelled a little but I would love to go to every corner of the earth until I have seen the sunset and rise in every continent. I want to embrace every culture and try every local food. Meet new people and make new friends.
There is something magical about watching the sun set into the ocean at the end of a beautiful day, or watching the sunrise over an old castle or ruins it makes anything seem possible like you can begin again in the new fresh day, full of hope and promise.
In the UK there are many beautiful places to visit. Cornwall steeped in mystery and beauty with it’s Aurthurian legends and gorgeous beaches. Wiltshire with Stonehenge and mystical crop circles and Scotland with its Lochs and mountains. So many lovely historic and natural places to see at every corner of Britain.
I am lucky enough to live on the coast in Dorset about a 25min walk from the sea. My man and I go for long walks along the cliff tops and along the many long, beautiful beaches and spend time looking at the beautiful scenery, plants and animals in the forest.
My 5 top Bucket List Destinations are:
- Japan – I would love to see the tea gardens, geishas, festivals and Hello Kitty Land.
2. Hong Kong – The scenery, history and mixed cultures are a massive draw. I feel I have always been drawn to Hong Kong.
3. Bali – Do I even have to explain why I want to go here?? LOL. An absolute paradise on earth.
4. San Francisco Bay – Ever since I watched Charmed as a teenager I fell in love with San Francisco. It seems lovely and stunning with it’s street trams, hills, old houses and the Golden Gate Bridge.
5. Bahamas – Dreamed about this place for years. Stunning beaches, cocktails and friendly people. What more could you ask for?
So there’s my 5, why don’t you comment and tell me yours?